Are you looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for pearl lovers? Well, try Googling pearl headphones and see what comes up. You’ll find pearl earbuds everywhere. But, what about actual nice sized, chunky, high-quality, Beats by Dre-style headphones, embellished with pearls?
Check these headphones out…
Transform Your $30 Headphones into Priceless Pearl Headphones
These headphones are made of high-quality materials. They come in two colors… pink and white. And, they feature large pearls in various colors, including:
- Golden Pearls
- White Pearls
- Black Pearls
If your loved ones like looking stylish while bumping to their favorite beats, check out these pearl-embellished headphones custom designed by The Pearl Source. Have them personalized to feature your favorite pearl color, and engraved with a special holiday greeting!
Create High-End Headphones Using Real Cultured Pearls
Or, if your loved one is a high-end fashionista who wouldn’t dare sport gear with fake gems, you can transform these headphones into a luxury gadget designed be you. Contact your local pearl dealer, grab yourself some loose gems for your media gear and design your own headphones covered in pearls.
Customize your pearl-embellished headphones to feature real cultured pearls in the colors, shapes and sizes of your choice. And, since there are so many types of cultured pearls on the market, there’s definitely something for every fashion style. This is one of our 2017 Christmas gift ideas you don’t want to let slide by you.
Christmas Gift Ideas: Create DIY Pearl Headphones Right at Home
The high-tech pearl earphones custom designed by The Pearl Source aren’t exactly a DIY project. However, if you enjoy giving do-it-yourself Christmas gifts, here are some tips for creating your own style of headphones embellished with pearls:
What You Need
- Pair of headphones in your choice of color
- Good glue (Krazy Glue, Gorilla Glue, etc…)
- Faux, natural or cultured pearls
- Skewer (for maneuvering the gemstones)
- Thick piece of paper
Steps to Add Pearls to Your Headphones
Follow these steps to create do-it-yourself headphones, embellished with pearls. Give them as Christmas gifts to the pearl-loving, music-inspired people on your gift list this year:
- Pour some glue onto your thick piece of paper
- Use the skewer to put glue on a pearl
- Using your hand, press it onto the headphones and hold it down until dry
- Continue adding pearls, one-by-one, until you’ve created the personalized pattern, shapes, designs, letters or words of your choice
- For even more pizazz:
- Add pearls to the sides of the headphones too
- Use various pearl colors, sizes and shapes for diversity
- Strategically place other types of gems and beads as well
And, there you have it! A custom-designed, hand-crafted pair of headphones, embellished with pearls for the DIY gift-giver in you!!!
Video: DIY Jeweled Headphones
The following video was uploaded to YouTube by Geneva Vanderzeil. In it, she shows how to create your own DIY jeweled headphones. Use the same processes to create headphones with pearls, beads and other gemstones.
Latest posts by Kiesha Joseph (see all)
- Celebrity Spotlight: Selena Gomez Brings Fashion Forward with Denim & Pearls - November 14, 2018
- Roundup: Creative Fashion Trends for Women Over 60 - November 14, 2018
- How to Buy Pearls: Everything You Need to Know - May 2, 2018