« Back to Glossary Index
Tags: Metals

Describes the purity of sterling silver. .925 indicates that the silver is 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% is usually copper, and is added to make the silver stronger.

Get Free Email Updates!

Signup now and receive an email once I publish new content.

I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )

I will never give away, trade or sell your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Carla Jonas
« Back to Glossary Index