The joys of a happy marriage are supposed to last forever. Celebrating your wedding ceremony every year helps to spice up your marriage. Let’s face it men… marriage is like old wine… the longer it lasts, the sweeter it becomes. So, for her 30th pearl anniversary, she deserves a celebration that shows how much you treasure her.
Her pearl pearl anniversary, which is actually your 30th wedding anniversary, is very special to your wife. Only a pearl-themed party befits a pearl anniversary. But, you know your wife. If you want to please her, you’ll have to do it right. And, that takes proper planning to make the celebration one she can be proud of!
How to Plan a Pearl-Themed Wedding Anniversary for Her
Designing or planning for a pearl-themed wedding anniversary takes time and resources. But, it is always worth it. You’ll love the smile on her face when she realizes all you’ve done to make her 30th wedding anniversary so memorable.
Buying your wife pearls for your 30th celebration is the perfect way to show you truly get it… you’re deep and you know what 30 years of marriage means.
But, you can also make the party special by symbolizing pearls in everything that transpires during the event. This includes everything from pearl-themed decorations, pearl-embellished fashion wear and pearl gifts and anything else related to pearls.
Pearl-Themed Wedding Anniversary Invitations
Planning for a pearl wedding anniversary celebration begins with the invites. The creativity behind the design of the invitations goes a long way to giving glamour to your upcoming event. It’s also a creative way to announce the theme of your 30th anniversary party.
Take some time to design high-quality, unique invites that reflect the pearl theme of the wedding anniversary celebration. These are some invitation tips to get you going:
- Deliver oyster shells to invitees with folded invite placed inside it
- Send artificial pearls to invitees in a tiny box
- Glue a piece of pearl bought from a store inside each invite sent to invitees
- Design and send out cards that are shaped like pearls
Hiring a Wedding Anniversary Manager for Your 30th Event
Sometimes, it can be frustrating for a man planning a wedding anniversary party for his wife. You just may not be so sure of some of your choices. Hiring a party planner who specializes in 30th pearl wedding anniversaries could be the key.
A pearl wedding anniversary manager will essentially take over the functions of decorating, planning and renting supplies for your event. These are just some of the benefits of hiring a professional to help you plan a 30th anniversary event… and make her fall in love with you all over again:
- Extensive consultations and overall planning for the pearl-themed event
- Proper review of invites and how to deliver invitations to them in time
- Thorough review of vendor details and what deliveries methods they offer
- Perfecting the timelines of events, staying within budget and keeping deadlines
- Taking charge of the actual ceremony to welcome guests and others
- Attend to the questions and needs of vendors and guests at the venue
- Distribute flowers and bouquets, pin corsages, name tags, etc…
- Set up rental services and coordinate seating arrangements
- Having emergency kits on hand in case they’re needed
Awesome 30th Pearl Anniversary Gifts
Her 30th wedding anniversary celebration just isn’t complete without complementary gifts. Even if you don’t give everyone an actual gift, there should be trinkets for everyone to take home. And, since you’re throwing the affair, it’s up to you to have those gifts on-hand.
Real pearls are the best gifts to give during such celebrations. But, that can cost a fortune. In this case, pearl alternatives could be given to your special guests as gifts. Faux pearls and pearl embellished gear and gadgets also make great gifts that are truly symbolic of your 30th anniversary party.
Here are some pearl gifts that are great for to give away as trinkets to guests on this special occasion:
- Oyster shells to be opened at the 30th anniversary event… Yes, turn it into a pearl party
- Champagne bottles with labels personalized featuring a single pearl and you and your bride’s names
- Pearl-embellished gift tokens engraved with personalized messages of love and assurance for your spouse
- Personalized anniversary calendar which includes of you and your wife with pearl watermarks and love messages
- Image collages of your actual wedding ceremony when it took place 30 years ago
- Personalized family photo album with a pearl-embellished cover and pearl theme inside
Whatever you do, just make sure the 30th pearl wedding anniversary celebration you plan for her is a memorable one. From the food and drinks to the venue and theme, from the background music and decorations, to the invitations and gifts for guests, everything can be tweaked to infuse itself into your pearl themed anniversary party.
Surprise your wife today with the best 30th pearl wedding anniversary celebration she’s ever seen. This is the perfect practice to prepare you for your Ruby Wedding Anniversary… your 40th… just 10 years from now. And, if you really want to make her smile… give her pearls.
Latest posts by Kiesha Joseph (see all)
- How to Buy Pearls: Everything You Need to Know - May 2, 2018
- Fashion Trends: The Revival of the Magnificent Timeless Pearl - April 9, 2018
- Some of the Most Fashionable Boot & Shoe Trends Taking Off This Spring - February 26, 2018