So you’re planning to attend your high school reunion and simply must look great. The dilemma is real and here are some great pearl ideas for a laid-back luxe look.
Pearls will set you apart in a good way from head to toe; pearls can elevate your style above others and let you feel glamorous, yet comfortable, not over-the-top.
- Try pearl embellished satin flats; so pretty and comfy to dance the night away while looking glamourous. Pearls at your feet will get you noticed in the right way.
- If you’ve been out of high school for 10, 20, or 30 plus years, a multi-layered pearl choker with graduated pearl strand lengths may be especially perfect if one needs to hide a less than youthful neck. The graduated pearl choker is so on-trend and really puts the pearls right where needed. Especially if wearing a deep V neckline, the pearl choker would be just right in balancing sexy neckline with modesty.
- Pearl-embellished boyfriend jeans are hot right now and can be quite flattering to the figure. The pearl embellishment takes the laid-back look of jeans up to a luxury level. No one wants to look “too dressed up” and pearl glammed designer jeans could be the way to rock your night.
- For a cool evening event, consider a smart pearl-embellished wool sweater. This look is cozy, beautiful, conservative, yet not stuffy or old fashioned. A beautiful cashmere sweater with any pearl embellishment just says effortless luxe.
- No matter which outfit you choose, a fringy pearl embellished clutch purse is a winner all night long. The fringed pearl strands keep the style luxurious yet casual and the vibe is playful. Looking fabulous without really trying is the point of attending your reunion, after all, and pearls, pearls, pearls will get it done!